The Gods Eternal Magik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on an idea by Rick Riordan comes a brand new story where The Greek Gods meet The Celtic Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Night Arrival Of The Alaskan Japanese Demigod

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Night Arrival Of The Alaskan Japanese Demigod Empty
PostSubject: The Night Arrival Of The Alaskan Japanese Demigod   The Night Arrival Of The Alaskan Japanese Demigod I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:21 am

Night had set as Tsume walked up to a sign connected by two tall trees. He didn't bother to read the sign it was to dark out to make out words. He shrugged and walked down the barely visible path he was following the white outline of his fellow traveler Kiba. Kiba was the one that had been leading him here. Still not entirely sure where here was Tsume kept his head down running things in his mind.
One thing that he was able to notice was the fact that the weather was much hotter. Having come from Alaska, California was a big change he kinda missed the snow but his friend was leading him to a place where he was suppose to be free of attacks from monsters one could only hope. Right now all he could detect was the dark road ahead. His back was starting to get sore and he was getting tired but Kiba wasn't slowing down so he couldn't stop to set up a camp. "Kiba!" He called out after the wolf who paused for a second to look back at him before continuing on. "Ai Ya!" he exclaimed trudging along the path.
It was near an hour well actually he didn't know how long it seemed like ages before he noticed that Kiba was stopped ahead looking to a...a building in the slight distance. Tsume was hesitant about walking to the building so he called again to Kiba. "Kiba! Hitoban kyanpuwositemo yorosiidesuka?(Kiba! Can We Camp Here For The Night?)" The wolf looked back to him and tilted it's head. Tsume silently pleaded with the wolf not wanting to see anyone face to face in the dark. He'd had a bad experience with that a couple times and it seemed that Kiba understood because he walked back to Tsume and there in the dark near thirty feet away from the building Tsume brought out his blankets laying them on the ground so that he could lay on top of them. Laying down Tsume stared at the stars Kiba laying next him. Or at least until the sound of footsteps sounded and made Kiba jump up. Tsume sat up pulling out his Kunai and his mini scythe.
Back to top Go down
Vanora Pendragon
Immortal Daughter of Dagda and Morrigan
Vanora Pendragon

Character sheet
Name: Vanora Parthenopaeus

PostSubject: Re: The Night Arrival Of The Alaskan Japanese Demigod   The Night Arrival Of The Alaskan Japanese Demigod I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:29 pm

((*pops in* Sorry I had to say this....I love your wolf pup!!!! anyways onto the post!*pops out*))
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Immortal Daughter of Poseidon and Aphrodite
Areia Christos

Character sheet
Name: Areia Christos

PostSubject: Re: The Night Arrival Of The Alaskan Japanese Demigod   The Night Arrival Of The Alaskan Japanese Demigod I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:15 am

After Areia's odd experience with Adair and Joey, she finally decided to walk away. Areia had better things to do like rest and continue watching over the camp. So she decided to head back to the center of camp to close up the shops and make sure the fire was burning down. As she walked the entrance path toward the center of camp, she heard a scuffle and jumped. Areia got this chill down her bones and she wasn't sure what to think, she wanted to walk but she worried it was something bad. Normally she had great senses of her surroundings and their presence but this was not familiar to Areia in fact it didn't feel safe nor did it feel dangerous. "Um Hello" Areia called out in a loud whisper. She didnt want to scare others if it truly was nothing to be scared about, Areia sometimes tends to over react. Areia heard another scuffle, and a chill ran down her spine, something was their and it wasnt talking.
Back to top Go down
http://thegem.nstars.org

PostSubject: Re: The Night Arrival Of The Alaskan Japanese Demigod   The Night Arrival Of The Alaskan Japanese Demigod I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:59 pm

Tsume still couldn't see that far into the darkness of the forest. If it wasn't for that building being lit up his night vision would have already adjusted to the point of where he could see better and by that he meant farther then a few feet away. The footsteps ceased and a fear gripped him flashing back to his first encounter with someone in the dark a weird serpent lady had emerged from darkness and attacked him. When he had stabbed her she had vanished leaving him badly wounded now all he could think of was it was the same person on the other side of the brush coming back to attack him.
Creeping forward he stood up with one foot back and the other forward scanning the darkness but, again seeing nothing. "Um Hello" said a female voice send Tsume into another fret of fear. Was it the same situation? He shivered at the thought watching Kiba. He couldn't see it but he knew Kiba was baring his fangs in silence. Tsume dropped a little lower to the ground holding his weapons before him. The voice had spoke in english but in order to know if it was a friend or foe he greeted back in japanese. He took a deep breath and said quietly, "Konnichiha?(Hello)" he stopped talking and then added in a more commanding tone, "Tomodachi?(Friend?)"
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Immortal Daughter of Poseidon and Aphrodite
Areia Christos

Character sheet
Name: Areia Christos

PostSubject: Re: The Night Arrival Of The Alaskan Japanese Demigod   The Night Arrival Of The Alaskan Japanese Demigod I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:43 am

Areia had stopped stone cold when she heard a voice say something in a different language. She stood confused for a moment and recognized the word as hello, but then the voice shouted something to her and that word she did not know. "Excuse me!?" She paused for a moment to gather her thoughts, she kinda spat that out, out of fear. "I - I - I'm Areia...Immortal daughter of Aphrodite and Poseidon... I help run this camp.... I am trained in battle so if you are an enemy I suggest you leave...(she paused for an answer, but heard no reply)... Are you a camper? Have I met you yet?"

Areia stood trembleing she felt weak yet again and light headed like she was ready to pass out. This had been a very eventful night for Areia and the last thing she wanted to do was fight a demon.
Back to top Go down
http://thegem.nstars.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Night Arrival Of The Alaskan Japanese Demigod   The Night Arrival Of The Alaskan Japanese Demigod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Night Arrival Of The Alaskan Japanese Demigod
Page 1 of 1