The Gods Eternal Magik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on an idea by Rick Riordan comes a brand new story where The Greek Gods meet The Celtic Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sun Above (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adeodatus Luminari
Son of Zeus
Adeodatus Luminari

Character sheet
Name: Adeodatus Luminari

The Sun Above (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Sun Above (Open)   The Sun Above (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:55 pm

Adeodatus moved slowly around the open fields taking in the sights and sounds. His blue eye watched as the new demi-Gods battled and shot through the obstacles courses. How funny it was that he knew every inch of this training ground and every surprised of the course. Adeodatus shook his white head as a quite chuckle escaped his throat. He had been here far to long. It was sad day when one could name all the instructors, classes and doctrines of the God’s from memory. With a sight Adeodatus let his body slip to the ground as he rested his back on one of the archery targets. The sun shown bright and the golden rays danced across his silver armor and the warmth licked his face. A frown worked its way across his face. He did not like the sun, for whatever reason. He always found it particularly annoying and obtuse. Lettings it rays heat the land and blind the eyes. No the stormy nights were where he felt at home. Relaxing Adeodatus let his eye lids slide slowly down as he let his mind drift. He saw the storm in his mind, the howling wind, beating rain and raging lighting. An unwitting smile grew, oh how he loved the storm. The power and chaos all in perfect harmony like a perfect melody. There was not one note out of place, not one sound in discord. Every ebbed and flowed like water each part important.

A loud clang rang out like a knife cutting through his serenity it jogged Adeodatus back to reality. Opening his eyes slowly he saw to young demi-god’s beating themselves senseless through their armor. One was clearly stronger and was just raining one heavy blow after another on the other. The metal rang as each sword blow connected with his oppents heavy chest plate. This proceeded for a few moments before the other boy admitted defeat letting a whelp of pain escape him. The other stood raising his fist in triumph. A scoff came from low in his chest. How very proud and self absorbed these new “Gods” were. It was as if they felt the need to validate themselves with praise after every conquest no matter how feeble the opponent. Turning Adeodatus watched a lone eagle fly circles in the sky and wondered if that was exactly what the God’s thought watching the earth from above.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Above (Open)   The Sun Above (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:16 pm

Tsume, having been at the camp only a few days, had finally started exploring camp. Today he had seen the Animal Shelter and now he was making his was to The Training Area. He felt as though he would be there a lot. He liked weapons and at times he liked fighting but he would be straight forward in a fight. Conquer and be done, quietly he nodded agreeing with himself. Making it to the Training Area Tsume noted the many different training obstacle courses and was quickly drawn in to the sword combat zone. Demigods were fighting, the sound of there clanging metal filling his ears. Flexing his hands he walked forward making his way to the others.

On the way there Tsume noticed someone by the archery targets. He looked older then himself and Tsume could only guess that he had been here longer then himself. He was watching the others fight, pausing in his stride Tsume weighed the options. Fight with weapons or actually talk with someone and maybe learn a bit more about the camp. In the end he figured he could conquer others later he was going to be here a while anyways he hoped. Walking over to the older guy Tsume waved, "Konnichiha(Hello)" he said with a small bow. From behind him he heard a bark and turning he saw Kiba running after him. He smiled as the wolf pup stopped by his side then turned back to look at the other Greek.
Back to top Go down
Zeus
Immortal God
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Above (Open)   The Sun Above (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:00 pm

Zeus: God of Weather, Law, & Order

Zeus sat in his throne chair amongst many of the other olympian gods as well as minor gods when he got the sudden jolt of urge to visit camp. The camp where many greek children kept and claimed and found. Zeus had been waiting for a day to meet another one of his children and something felt right. He stood up and nearly the whole ground shook as the rest of the gods looked up at him and stared with a longing and confusing gaze.

"I will return, but I am going to pay my visit to the camp of our children. I want to check on things and make sure the camp is still running properly and safely. I hope many of you are doing the same and keeping an eye out for your children. Though I believe in little to no contact, it is necessary that they know who they are and they know who their parents are." And next thing the surrounding gods knew is Zeus was out the door in a flash...literally.

Zues arrived at the camp and a sudden bolt of lightening hit the fire pit in the center of camp. Surrounding campers yelped and backed up in fear. Zeus was then seen walking from the deadly flames out of the fire and without a word continued walking down a narrow path that lead to some tree houses as well as the battle ground.

Zues noitced Areia on his way and glanced her direction with a slight nod and smirk as if to say he was impressed with how the camp was being maintained. Zues eventually reached the battle ground area noticed some students. Two new boys in particular as he gazed on with impressed feelings he noticed one boy in particular a slight smile appeared and under his breathe he said, "That is my son."

Zeus walked up to him and raised his arms as Adeodatus Luminari was engulfed in dark purple water with a hint of dark blue in the mix. "You are my son Adeodatus Luminari, the son of Zeus. As a token of my gratitude and love I give you this dagger. A small yet very powerful weapon, will surely benefit you in the darkest of times. Use it wisely my son." As Zeus layed his hands upon his sons hands a lightening bolt shaped dagger appeared as well as a sheild both with the emblem of a bolt on them signifying his claim to Zeus. Zeus then touched the boy's head as if to show a sign of love and energy brought to him and then he turned and again a bolt of lightening struck the ground and Zeus was gone.

Zeus appeared back to his chair where it seemed everything was still as they were when he left.

The Sun Above (Open) Zeusweapon

Last edited by Zeus on Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adeodatus Luminari
Son of Zeus
Adeodatus Luminari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Above (Open)   The Sun Above (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:44 pm

Adeodatus could only blink in utter amazement at what had just happened. Had his eyes deceived him…no that was indeed Zeus. King of the Gods ruler of Olympus and he was…..his son. A smile crossed his face as he turned his attention to the dagger and shield that bared the bolt. Taking his hand Adeodatus slowly traced the symbols outline across the metal of the shield. Then slowly he lifted his white head to the sky sending a silent thank you to his father for the gifts. Tilting his head back toward earth Adeodatus let his mind run wild with joy. For years he had waited to be claimed by the Gods, but never had he expected Zeus himself to claim him. It was an honor beyond description a gift far greater than any he had ever received. For what felt like years he sat dumbfounded by the scenario. It was as if his body was just stuck in suspended animation. His mind could not bring cohesive though to the sure awe of Zeus majesty. The world had seemed to freeze in place when he had appeared and Adeodatus was still stuck. He could only sit there as the world turned quickly passing him by.

Turning his attention back to Tsume, Adeodatus nodded his acknowledgment. With a quick shake of his head Adeodatus snapped himself back to reality from the dream state he had been in. Turning, his smooth lips parted as his deep voice came forth in an effort to regain his composure. “Hello. That is quite a pup you have there.” His eyes shifted to the wolf, his comment was sincere. Adeodatus had a respect for creatures that lived in the wild and relied only upon themselves for survival. “I take it he is a long time friend of yours.” Standing slowly he extended his right hand to the man. “My name is Adeodatus Luminari son of Zeus.”
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Immortal Daughter of Poseidon and Aphrodite
Areia Christos

Character sheet
Name: Areia Christos

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Above (Open)   The Sun Above (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:14 pm

Areia followed Zeus after she spotted him. She knew from the look on his face that he was about to claim a child. Although Areia felt confused who could it be? Everyone she knew had already been claimed. Could it be the stranger from the bushes...she felt confused but chose to follow Zeus to see whom the child was.

Eventually Zeus ended his journey through camp at the battle arena, where there were two campers Areia could not identify. She hid behind the bush to see which one was going to be claimed she noticed on had a pet companion and the other was more muscular type of guy. Then she noticed the muscular guy appeared in an oracle of water that was mixed with an electrifying purple and blue mixture, something she hadn't seen since she was claimed by her parents Aphrodite and Poseidon. Areia smiled at this new claiming she was excited to see another claimed but sad that she had not met the boy before his claiming. She noticed Zeus touch his head as a sign of giving energy and love to his son and Areia lowered her head it reminded her of her parents who she missed dearly, then she raised her head as Zeus bolted of in a flash.

Areia watched on as the newly claimed child turned and began talking to the other boy. His expression was excited and shocked, it made Areia smile because she knew that feeling once to. Areia decided to walk up to the two boys and introduce herself, so she jumped gleefuly from the busy and pixie skipped to the boys. "Congrats, uh-hm...what's your name?" She looked on confusingly. "I'm Areia, immortal daughter of Poseidon and Aphrodite. So your a Zeus boy huh? This should be intresting." She smiled and then turned slightly toward to her side noticing the other boy and his companion. "And I uh havent met you yet either, your comapnion is cute. Whats your guys's names?" Areia asked nervously. She noticed herself tremble slightly, she had never met and introduced herself to two campers at the same time it was slightly more nerve racking.
Back to top Go down
http://thegem.nstars.org
Adeodatus Luminari
Son of Zeus
Adeodatus Luminari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Above (Open)   The Sun Above (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:56 pm

OOC: So when do i get to skip Tsume cause its been a while
Back to top Go down
Vanora Pendragon
Immortal Daughter of Dagda and Morrigan
Vanora Pendragon

Character sheet
Name: Vanora Parthenopaeus

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Above (Open)   The Sun Above (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:40 am

((I think skip him for now he won't be on till sat. He was a bad boy and didn't pay his internet bill))
Back to top Go down
Adeodatus Luminari
Son of Zeus
Adeodatus Luminari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Above (Open)   The Sun Above (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:56 pm

Adeodatus let a warm smile work its way across his lips as he turned to the girl. His blue eyes quickly moved across her before locking on her golden brown eyes. She was an obvious daughter of the God’s. Strength wisdom and beauty radiated from her. Adeodatus had seen her many times before in his years at the camp. She had been running the place for quite a while, a remarkably important task for one so young. Though to be honest this did not surprise him. After all she was completely born of the God’s blood and was not a half breed like most Demi-Gods. It was obviously that she had gained the God’s favor and was in the loop of their will and privy to the information that most could only grasp at. As for Adeodatus he could only guess that war loomed on the horizon from how intense the training at the camp had become over the years. However, these were happy times he would not allow the melancholy to linger. With a quick bow of his head Adeodatus spoke, “So you are the acclaimed Aeria Christos I have heard so much about from the boys of this camp…I must say your beauty has not be over exaggerated it is true that you are Aphrodite reincarnated.” A wry smile came across his face. “ I am Adeodatus Luminari Son of Zeus as you said, and it is a pleasure to meet you Aeria.”
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Above (Open)   The Sun Above (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:46 am

((Sorry for the late reply))

Areia smiled back as she watched him grin and get lost in thought for a moment. Then he spoke to her. "Well not sure what the boys have been saying, but it is a pleasure to meet you too." Then Areia took a step forward and put her hand out to offer a handshake something she didn't often do. " I can definitely tell you are a son of Zeus... it shows. You look a lot like him too." Areia looked to the side and then scrunched her face. "It's about lunch time...do you have any plans?" She asked pleasingly and then again let out a slight smirk. "We could talk about our parents maybe get to know each other." She said as she gazed into his eyes. For some reason he made her feel safe that was an unusual feeling to Areia but rather than let it make her scared she allowed herself to be open to the feeling of comfort around someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Above (Open)   The Sun Above (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:30 am

Aiden noticed a beautiful girl in the far distance talking to a guy who he had not seen thus far living at the camp. Though he sensed there was an offspring of Zeus in the area. He'd assumed the young girl was not that of Zeus's offspring and had assumed the boy was. Aiden was not a big fan of Zeus he felt that he had too much control and at times let that affect his ability to see passed control and power and every child of Zeus had that same mentality of there father's. Aiden didnt feel like he wanted control but he felt there should be more equality among the gods. He walked up to the training area along the river and ran his fingers across the skin of the water creating an array of waved ripples. He sprung his head up and noticed the girl shift weight. He badly wanted to talk to her and after moments walked up and interrupted. "Excuse me, son of Zeus but uhm--- Why hello perty lady. How are you on this fine dazzling day" Aiden smiled a sort of handsome mysterious smile which he felt was endearing.
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Above (Open)   The Sun Above (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:35 am

(I am going to wait for Adeo to post, he said he will post later today)
Back to top Go down
Adeodatus Luminari
Son of Zeus
Adeodatus Luminari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Above (Open)   The Sun Above (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:21 pm

Adeo let his easy smile rest on lips as the newcomer made his introduction. So it was as he guessed, Aeria was quite popular around the camp. Standing slowly he brushed the dirt off his armor as he watched the young man. His demeanor and introjection into their conversation spoke volumes about his confidence and self-absorption. At first guess Adeo would assumed he was overflowing in both areas. However, that was nether wise nor kind of him, Adeo chided himself lightly as he relinquished the thought. It was never beneficial to judge someone on a fist impression. Some needed the time to become familiar with others before returning to their normal skin. A long low breath escaped his chest as Adeo cleared his mind. He would wait and give the boy the benefit of the doubt. Turning to Aeria his stormy blue eye awaited her reply to the boy. He would not be as rude as to carry on the conversation ignoring Aiden. Though… Adeo was fairly annoyed at the intrusion. It was not often that he found himself in such pleasant company and he had hoped to accept the offer to a meal and use the time to get to know her. She had a certain warm feel to her that sparked a bit of comfort and trust in Adeo. It was a trait that he had yet to find in a friend. Alas, it appeared that at this time it was not the God’s will
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Above (Open)   The Sun Above (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:47 am

Areia looked at Aiden in amazement but not neccessarily in a good way. She was slightly shocked that he would just come up and interrupt a conversation. Where did he even come from? Areia thought confusingly. Areia finally felt like she was making a good friend then this random guy just jumps in. Although this boy was mighty attractive it was a turn off to Areia that he had rude manners. "Sorry...uh Aiden is it? but uhm i was actually in the middle of talking to Adeo." Then Areia turned her head slightly to Adeo and smiled. "Shall we?" She asked Adeo while pointing her arm toward the dining hall. Areia was fairly respectable most of the time but those who were disrespectful did not deserve respect n her eyes. "I'll talk to you later Aiden" She mentioned as she began walking away.
Back to top Go down
Adeodatus Luminari
Son of Zeus
Adeodatus Luminari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Above (Open)   The Sun Above (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:48 am

Adeo couldn’t help but smile a little at Aeria’s response. It always brought just a little bit of joy to his heat seeing the most confident of men shut down with but a few words of a girl. Moving to follow her Adeo gave Aiden a nod of parting as he walked walked beside Aeria. Walking slowly Adeo waited a moment to be out of earshot of Aiden. Then turning to Aeria his lips moved back in a small smile as the most quite of chuckles escaped his throat. Speaking Adeo’s void took a joking tone of sarcasm, “I can see that you must be most popular around this camp. Aphrodite must be very proud of the way you break all the poor boys hearts.” It was a playful poke nothing more meant to lighten the situation a bit. Though to be honest there was a very good chance that what Adeo had said was more than true. Continuing he spoke happily, “So Aeria tell me a little about yourself. Where did you come from before ending up at this camp? Or perhaps a better question how did you meet your parents?” They were friendly meet and greet question kind of the cookie cutter start to most conversations in this camp. To be honest thought while they were over used they did have a lot of value in them. You could learn a lot about the people you met simply by hearing where they live and who their parents were. It was often remarkable how close the demi-gods acted to their father or mother counterparts up in Olympus.
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Above (Open)   The Sun Above (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:52 am

Areia smiled as the two turned and walked away. She somewhat felt slightly powerful but she tried not to let it get to her head. "I wouldnt necessairly say i'm the most popular but i at least strive to be well liked. Seeing as I run the camp and all. It would be bad to be on bad terms with anyone." Areia kinda shuffled her feet in a pixie dance like movement. She just felt happy around adeo. Then she heard Adeo ask, “So Aeria tell me a little about yourself. Where did you come from before ending up at this camp? Or perhaps a better question how did you meet your parents?” Areia kinda smiled she loved thinking back to when she was a family. "Well I was actually born and raised at this camp. When I was born it was ok for our godly parents to socialize, but then after some time passed some of the Gods were forgetting their duty and began being too wrapped up in family life. I lucked out I suppose I got the luxury to grow up until the age of 11 when Zeus created the rule that the GOds could not see their children. Thats when the camp became deserted and the Gods returned to their palace in Alaska. My mom told me things were going to change to this camp and that I should keep it alive, because others were going to need a place like this." Areia paused. "I'm sorry here I am just babbling I get really excited." She grinned a very big and happy grin. "How about you? What was it like never knowing your dad until now?" Areia had been so curious how other children survived without growing up with one of their parents, she never understood how life was for them.
Back to top Go down
Adeodatus Luminari
Son of Zeus
Adeodatus Luminari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Above (Open)   The Sun Above (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:33 pm

Adeo gave an encouraging nod. He could see where being the leader of this camp required a sort of political touch. That it required that she put on a mask and remained liked by a good deal of people so as to ensure things ran smoothly. Then the subject changed to something that really spoke to him. Her parents…At even the mention of the word Adeo became a little more gloom. However, he was not one to show this falicy of his mind. Quickly righting himself he put on a happy smile. Though truth be known he envied Aeria. The idea of a loving family to grow up in was something he had wanted for a very long time. For a moment Adeo become lost in his own thoughts as he pictured Zeus and his mother living together on a quite vinure out in the plains of Greece…It lasted only a moment though as he was jogged back to reality by Aeria’s question. Turning he let his gaze drift to the sky as he spoke. “Well to be honest I really didn’t affect my childhood that much. From the beging of my life I lacked at father and a mother so I really never missed it I guess. From the beginning of my memory the monks of Zeus temple on the mountain were my family. They raised me, trained me and taught me what it was to be a creation of the God’s in essence they were my family or so to speak…” A slight sigh escaped him. “Though to say I didn’t care is not true. Every once in a while I would walk into the local village to run errands and such for the temple and I would see children running about with their family’s. I would see a father carrying his daughter on his shoulder or a mother cleaning the dirt of her sons face and wonder…where were my parents.” With a gruff shake of his head Adeo forced a smile to his face. “This is a bit of sappy talk for someone I just met I would hate to make you think that I was some kind of depressed kid.” A slight chuckle escaped his throat. “I enjoyed my child hood and my life before the camp but yes I did miss my parents and long for that relationship...(his voice takes a happy tone) Though I guess I don’t have to wait any longer now that my father has claimed me!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Above (Open)   The Sun Above (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:49 am

Aiden watched as Areia turned and gave one last sarcastic glance to him. Then watched as Adeo turned and the two walking away talking. Aiden was slightly offended that Areia had not invited him to come along. Although judging from the fact that she was a daughter of Aphrodite he was not surprised. Although she must have her father's compassion...he continued wondering about this unknown entity. I will make it my goal to speak with this girl he thought, then he continued in thought as he wondered why he was attracted to her aggression and attitude toward him. Yet clearly she felt differently. Shes attracted to that monkey of a man Aiden thought. So first i must take him out and win her heart, i mean i do have the looks and i must say he may have muscle but gross if that is what a daughter of Aphrodite is attracted too. Then Aiden ran to catch up with the two.

"Why hello!" He yelled gleefully as he bugged himself between the two. "What are we talking about? I hope I am not being so bold as to interrupt." He said as he turned to glare at Adeo who was under his right arm. "I mean I have no friends yet and I am unclaimed so I really have no where to call mine, not to mention I am new and I dont really know the camp, so you wouldn't go so far as to be rude and throw me into the dirt...would you?" He babbled as he looked at areia under his right arm in a pathetic yet loving manner.
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Above (Open)   The Sun Above (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:07 pm

Areia was kinda beside herself when she realized that Adeo had not been to affected by his history with having no idea who his parents were, but she was amazed when he mentioned how it did not play a negative affect on his life. "Thats awesome how positive you are I ---" Areia was instantly interrupted by a familiar voice. Areia kind of rolled her eyes as Aiden said, "Why hello!" "What are we talking about? I hope I am not being so bold as to interrupt." Areia kind of sneered as Aiden turned to Adeo. "I mean I have no friends yet and I am unclaimed so I really have no where to call mine, not to mention I am new and I dont really know the camp, so you wouldn't go so far as to be rude and throw me into the dirt...would you?" Areia looked at Aiden in disbelief. "Your relentless aren't you?" Areia pursed her lips. "Like seriously what is your deal? I am trying to break this to you the nicest way possible. I am already busy and have plans if you want to hang out, like maybe have dinner that would be fine, but for the time being I've promised lunch with Adeo." Areias face squished. "And its not like i am being rude and not including you, but it would be rude to squash plans that I already have. There are plenty of other people in this camp to get to know. We are not the only ones...now if you don't mind, we'll be off." Areia snarled as she slightly glared. She couldnt believe how pushy this demigod was.
Back to top Go down
Adeodatus Luminari
Son of Zeus
Adeodatus Luminari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Above (Open)   The Sun Above (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:16 pm

The whole situation that was transpiring brought a slight grin to Adeo’s face. He quickly covered it by pretending to cough. It was truly amazing how dedicated Aiden had been to this plan of attack. It was obvious he had never met a girl that was immune to his boyish charm like Aeria was. A pang of pity struck him, after all Adeo knew a thing or too about pride and how it could turn the best person into a fool. Adeo had to admit he felt a little bad for the boy if he was trying so hard to be included it must be true that he was knew and in need of a friend. A brief thought of inviting him passed through his mind but Aeria quickly squashed it. From her mannerism and just overall body language it was quite obvious she was a little more than annoyed with this particular demi-god. Adeo had to admit he was a bit abrasive but something inside him knew that his power would be needed in the upcoming war with the Celts. So moving out from Aiden’s arm he made a respectful nod to Aiden as he continued forward walking toward the dining hall stopping a few paces ahead of Aeria and waiting for her to catch up. There was no way around it Adeo was ecstatic to have been awarded the privilege of a private lunch with the daughter of Aphrodite. She was a very interesting and just over all kind hearted person. He could feel the inner beauty radiating off of her and it drew him to her like a fly to a light. “Well must Aeria you are quite terrifying when your angry .” A wry smile came across his face.
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Above (Open)   The Sun Above (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:20 pm

Areia grinned slightly as she turned her back to Aiden. Areia knew what she was doing but she also knew she wasnt up for his childish ways. "Not angry, more annoyed." [/i]She smiled as she glanced at Adeo. He was a great demi-god and Areia could see why he was the son of Zeus, she felt so safe around him. It seems he brought out some of the confidence in her... [i]"There is something about you Adeo, that is very comforting." Areia felt a gleam of sun and happiness flow through her, which just radiated from her slightly rosy cheeks, her smile shown florescently. "So what sounds good for lunch?" Ariea had never felt this way, so in turn she didnt want to continue blushing just in case he noticed. Although she couldnt stop smiling. Areia continued in thought as she hoped Aiden wouldnt be stupid enough to follow them, but she wouldnt be shocked. Just then Ariea glanced up as they nearly approached the dining hall, where she noticed Aiden standing outside chatting with other demi-gods. Really she puffed under her breathe, hes relentless.
Back to top Go down
Adeodatus Luminari
Son of Zeus
Adeodatus Luminari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Above (Open)   The Sun Above (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:04 pm

OOC: Long time no see =P I will try to reply soon
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Above (Open)   The Sun Above (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:20 pm

OOC: Ok :-D I hope so!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Above (Open)   The Sun Above (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sun Above (Open)
Page 1 of 1