The Gods Eternal Magik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on an idea by Rick Riordan comes a brand new story where The Greek Gods meet The Celtic Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just A Walk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayley Ash
Daughter of Rhiannon
Hayley Ash

Character sheet
Name: Hayley Ash

Just A Walk Empty
PostSubject: Just A Walk   Just A Walk I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:47 pm

Hayley was walking through the forest, enjoying her time at the festival. "It's a great idea this festival. I've never been much of a fighter anyway. Plus I've always been curious of those Greeks I always hear about." She thought to herself, mindful of where she was walking.

For some reason, in the woods was where she felt the safest. Despite the fact that at any second some crazy ax-wielding man may jump out from behind you, or a hungry wolf looking for food may spring up you, she still felt safe. She liked to listen to the sound of the trees and the birds. She could remember the times when the woman she thought to be her birth mother would take her out to the woods and read to her some fairy tales or when they would curl up by a fire when it was cold...

Hayley started crying. Thoughts of that woman always made her sad. She was the happiest thing to have happened to her. That woman who died in a car crash....

Hayley sat down by a tree, a large pine, and bawled. She couldn't help but let the tears pour out. All she wished for was Sloan or Isaac to come to her rescue.

"Gosh, I sure am pathetic aren't I? Sitting here crying and wishing for my two closest friends to come and rescue me." Hayley quietly sad to herself inbetween sobs. "I should just try to suck it up and stop crying. Toughen up."

Hayley then began to wipe away her tears whilst sniffling. Then the sound of crunching branches approached her, and she froze.
Back to top Go down
Taryn Byrne
Daughter of Lugh
Taryn Byrne

Character sheet
Name: Taryn Byrne

Just A Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Walk   Just A Walk I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:28 am

Taryn was going for a relaxing run through the forest in an attmept to get away for a bit from all the tension at the festival. "Getting children from both sides of a war together, HA. Some of them seem ready to rip out the throats of the other side while the rest seem blissfully unaware... huh... where does that leave me?" she wondered aloud. Taryn shook her head to banish the thoughts and continued running.
A few minutes later she heard the sound of a person crying, and saying, "Gosh, I sure am pathetic aren't I? Sitting here crying and wishing for my two closest friends to come and rescue me. I should just try to suck it up and stop crying. Toughen up."
Taryn almost kept going as she didn't know the girl too well, but then decided against it. "Hey there! Hayley right?" she called as she moved into the clearing. "I know I'm not one of your two closest friends, but is there anything I can do to help?" Taryn gave the girl a sympathetic smile as she sat down underneath a neighboring tree to stretch.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Ash
Daughter of Rhiannon
Hayley Ash

Character sheet

Just A Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Walk   Just A Walk I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:24 pm

"Hey there! Hayley right?" Called a girl as she walked into the area that Hayley was in. "I know I'm not one of your two closest friends, but is there anything I can do to help?" She gave Hayley a sumpathetic smile as she sat down underneath a neighboring tree and stretched.

"Oh, it's you. No, I don't think so." Hayley didn't know what she needed help with. There were a couple things. She didn't know what her powers were, she didn't know what to do about her two friends: Sloan and Isaac. She didn't know if she wanted to leave this place and go back 'home' or stare here.

"Yeah, I think I'm fine." She took a deep breath. "Yeah, I'm good. There's nothing better than sitting in the tress to cheer you up is there.? She looked at the girl. Her named escaped Hayley's mind, for she had just met her not too long ago.

Hayley studied the girl for a second. She didn't know whether or not they would become friends, but she was nice, as far as hayley could tell. "So what brough you over here to the woods?"
Back to top Go down
Taryn Byrne
Daughter of Lugh
Taryn Byrne

Character sheet

Just A Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Walk   Just A Walk I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:46 am

"Yeah, I think I'm fine. Yeah, I'm good. There's nothing better than sitting in the tress to cheer you up is there?" Taryn wasn't convinced. Hayley's face was stained by tears and her nose was stuffy. But Taryn decided not to comment further. There were somethings meant not to be shared. "So what brough you over here to the woods?" the girl asked.
Taryn raised a corner of her mouth in a half-smile. "I decided to go for a run. It's been a while since I've really pushed myself" She sighed and leaned against the tree, looking at the patterns made in the branches above. "Plus the atmosphere back at camp... it's suffocating. I needed to clear my head..."
Back to top Go down
Hayley Ash
Daughter of Rhiannon
Hayley Ash

Character sheet

Just A Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Walk   Just A Walk I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:55 pm

The girl gave Hayley a half-smile. "I decided to go for a run. It's been a while since I've really pushed myself." She then gave a sigh and looked upward, persumably at the trees and the sky above. "Plus the atmosphere back at camp... it's suffocating. I needed to clear my head..."

Hayley couldn't help but be confused. Suffocating? If anything, Hayley thought that the camp was fun and uplifting. Everyone has their own views though.

"Suffocating. What ever do you mean?" Hayley looked at the girl, confused. "If anything, I think camp is great; but that's just me I guess." She added mumbling.
Back to top Go down
Taryn Byrne
Daughter of Lugh
Taryn Byrne

Character sheet

Just A Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Walk   Just A Walk I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:03 am

"Suffocating. What ever do you mean?" Hayley seemed confused. "If anything, I think camp is great; but that's just me I guess." She added mumbling.

Taryn shrugged, still looking up at the trees. "I don't know exactly. It just seems to be really tense. As if a fight's going to break out at any moment." She sighed and looked at the ground. "Yeah, hanging out with people who aren't blindly judging me is great but I just wish..." Taryn broke off at a loss for words, and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just A Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Walk   Just A Walk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just A Walk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gods Eternal Magik :: Festival Grounds :: Forest-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com