The Gods Eternal Magik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on an idea by Rick Riordan comes a brand new story where The Greek Gods meet The Celtic Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

something that has to be done

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alasdair Kigol
Immortal Son of Teutates
Alasdair Kigol

Character sheet
Name: Alasdair Kigol

something that has to be done Empty
PostSubject: something that has to be done   something that has to be done I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:30 am

Alasdair had been walking around, past all the caves. He had been searching for something to do, because he did not wanted to do the same as everybody else. But the hunter had not thought that they would give him a job like the one he has to do now. Slowly he walked to the animal corral, shaking his head the whole time. He had decided to wear a jeans and a red t-shirt right now, also because of his mood. He did not really liked to do what he has to do. But then he thought it was somehow what he wanted. He wanted a pause from the whole training. But why do he has to clean the corral?

Alasdair finally reached the corral. He looked at the animals that were there, smiling. He liked animals, which every hunter should do. Otherwise he had made the wrong decicion. He looked at the ravens, wolves and horses. He did not breathed in deeply, because of the smell. But then he tried to find some tool to clean the corral. "Why do I always have to do the dirty jpbs?", he said to himself. He was the one who had joined the hunters the latest, so he was always the one that had the worst jobs.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Giddings
Son of Goibhniu
Kyle Giddings

Character sheet
Name: Kyle Giddings

PostSubject: Re: something that has to be done   something that has to be done I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:02 pm

Kyle was looked at the wolfs all in a pin. Well most, he wasn't sure. He liked wolfs, he petted one on the head. He didn't know what it's name was. There were no colers, or none that he could see. Maybe they could just name is and somehow figure out who the animal was by how they looked or something. He let his hand be licked by the wold, then scrathed him behind the ear. Laughing he turned around and wiped the remaining slobber on his jeans. It was much colder up here, seeing as they were in a moutain. Kyle walked over to where the ravens were kept, "so... these are the battle ravens. They must be speicaly trained.... or whatever. They seem pretty cool.... I won..." he gazed at the wolfs. "Is there a way for me to adopt one... or whatever?" He thought this aloud as an older boy entered. He didn't seem to happy. "Hey dude.... whats wrong?" He took out his earbuds, the song was Break. It was by Three days grace. A really good band in Kyle's oppion. "Hey do you know if there was a way for me to like adopt of the these guys?" He pet one of wolfs, than scratched behind there ears. Chuckling he continued to say, "I mean not if someone already has, but I just think it would be good..... errrr protection to own one of these guys. There sinces are better than ares so they can spot or hear or smell troble long before it comes. Plus, I love wolfs. I used to have two dogs." He smiled, "oh my names Kyle, whats yours?" He looked at the older kid, "sooo why are you in the stables right now? I havn't seen to many people vist this place, it's weird. I guess most go to the Arena, or the caves." He thought aloud, "oh sorry I seem to do this quite a bit. Think aloud, my bad."
Back to top Go down
Alasdair Kigol
Immortal Son of Teutates
Alasdair Kigol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: something that has to be done   something that has to be done I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:18 pm

Alasdair looked at the boy who seemed to talk really much. But somehow it helped him forgetting that he was angry about the fact that he has to clean the stables. "Adopt one of those? I do not think that you can normally adopt one. I think it is that one adopt you when he likes you.", Alasdair said to the boy. The hunter did not really knew if that was true, but he thought it might be. He had seen that some of the other hunters had wolves or ravens, but it was not really like they owned that. The animals came and went whenever they wanted.

"My name is Alasdair.", he then answered. "I am here because I have to clean the stables.", he told Kyle while he got something to clean. He took it and then started to clean the space of the wolves. "So, Kyle, you like animals? Me too. They are really cool.", the hunter said, only to get away from the thought that he hated his work.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Giddings
Son of Goibhniu
Kyle Giddings

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: something that has to be done   something that has to be done I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:54 pm

He nodded, "I...see?" He thought it over, the animal adopts me? I guess he means that they...... i'm not sure what he meant. I know he didn't mean adopt adopt, but maybe they like chose an owner? Like just come up to a friendly one or something. Who knows? Hmmm it's weird to think in my head so long, it sounds alitle weird. Hello.... hello... hello. He chuckled at his weak failure at humor. "Nice to meet you Alasdair... do you have a nickname? Sorry, i've never been good with names." He laughed a bit, "but ya animals are cool. Well most.... some are just alittle." He thought and rolled his hand in a cirle as he thought. "I can't seem to think of the word. But whatever."

((Sorry it sucks, my muse died. But i'll be able to post better next time Very Happy.))
Back to top Go down
Alasdair Kigol
Immortal Son of Teutates
Alasdair Kigol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: something that has to be done   something that has to be done I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:01 pm

Alasdair nodded. He thought that Kyle had not understood, but he was sure he would understand when he was chosen by an animal. "My nickname is Al.", he then told the boy. He was working really fast. He was not sweating much. Then the boy said something else and he looked at him. "Do you mean crazy?", the hunter asked. He had finished with the place of the wolves and stared with the one of the ravens. He wanted an raven, but by now none had chosen him. He held out his hand, waiting for one to come to him. But none wanted to sit on his arm. But one sat down at his shoulder. So Alasdair just worked further. "How long are you here in the camp?", he asked Kyle after some time.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Giddings
Son of Goibhniu
Kyle Giddings

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: something that has to be done   something that has to be done I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:36 pm

He laughed, "I find that funny. How your name is like nine letters long, and your nickname is AL." When the kid spoke, he shook his head. "Not crazy.....maybe annoying or something. I don't know the word just isn't coming to me. But I guess it would be like stupid. I don't know." He sighed. "Oh well. Hey are there any boats? That we can use to go across the ocean? I mean like sail, that would be pretty fun. Catch some fish, and just be on the sea. I've always loved the sea, but it should be loves and feared for you never know what could happen out there." He laughed, he had always loved the open waters. "I just got here yesterday. All these people keep trying to tell me about the gods or some nonsence. The gods are just abunch of mumbo-jumbo whoo-ha. Me and my friend. But I know about monsters, they chased me and my friend up and down Ireland for a year. But we finnly got here, it's great to find a place where i'm safe. How long have you been at camp? I spent all of this morning fighting in the Arena. The automaton there moves, it's fasinating. I wonder how it works."
Back to top Go down
Alasdair Kigol
Immortal Son of Teutates
Alasdair Kigol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: something that has to be done   something that has to be done I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:57 pm

Now Alasdair thought he knew that this boy likes to laugh AND to speak. But he had nothing against it. He normally did not spoke much, normally he was also shy. But he liked to listen to the things other people said. "I do not know if here are boats. But maybe they would not let us away anyways.", he said to Kyle. But when the boy said something that sounded to the hunter like gods were nonsens, he got really angry. But he stayed calm, not showing Kyle any of his emotions. "I am here for two days. I had been together with the other hunters of Sucellus for most of the time. But I did not liked that anymore.", he said to the boy. "If you do not know who Sucellus is, he is a GOD, of forest, agriculture and he is the underworld ferryman.", Alasdair explained. Now he wondered how the boy would react.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Giddings
Son of Goibhniu
Kyle Giddings

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: something that has to be done   something that has to be done I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:33 pm

He nodded, "I know that the monsters might get us. But... still, it would be awesome." He shook his head, "oh well." He than looked cofused, "hunter? So where are another group of.... us? People like us? Wait what did you mean you didn't like it anymore?" He shrugged, not understanding. "So you names your group, after the myths?" It wasn't na question, he was saying it like fact. Like there as no chance that they could be real. "Okay if there are gods. Tell me why the world is a hell hole, where good men die and bad men get off sccot free. I mean every that can go wrong does! If the gods are real, than the sad ones at that. They don't deserve there immortality."

((Okay I was wrong :/ sorry my muse is just gone Sad ))
Back to top Go down
Alasdair Kigol
Immortal Son of Teutates
Alasdair Kigol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: something that has to be done   something that has to be done I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:06 pm

((he, no problem with that. I am sure it comes back again Smile ))

Alasdair looked at the boy. "Yes, we are normal demigods in some way. And we do not name ourself like in the myths, it is the same group.", he said to Kyle. "And I didn´t liked it anymore to be with the others and doing nothing interesting. They want to be so far away from girls as possible, so that we can do nothing.", he said to the boy. Then, the next question surprised him. He had to think for a moment.

"The world is like it is because the humans made it like that. The gods try to interfere as little as possible. The people should have the possibility to decide for themselfes what they like. So do not blame the gods for everything that had happened. Believe me, most gods do not like to hear that.", he said to Kyle. But then he thought for a moment, if he had been really different from him at the beginning, before he met Sucellus and the hunters. He was sure that he would also not have believed in the gods. "I am sure one time you will understand everything.", he than added.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Giddings
Son of Goibhniu
Kyle Giddings

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: something that has to be done   something that has to be done I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:43 pm

"BULL SHIT!" He slamed his fist the wall, "BULL SHIT! Mortals like ME and you are corrupt. But the gods, THAT don't exsist, hould fix it. There the ones who made us, why don't they fix it!? If there real, than they should be able to fix it!' He glared at the boy, "so do not tell me that there real, if they are. They don't deserve there immortality!!!!" He clenched his teeth, and his hands. "The people are resoncible. BUT than there are good people in the world who are killed or who's lifes are ruined!!" He glared, "so don't tell me there real." His voice was accusing and angerd.

((Sorry i'm watching Burn notice, my muse is watching it aswell. Razz))
Back to top Go down
Alasdair Kigol
Immortal Son of Teutates
Alasdair Kigol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: something that has to be done   something that has to be done I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Alasdair looked at Kyle with horror in his eyes. "What she the gods do? Should they interfere in the world, take the free will from everybody, make them like a puppet? Or should they destroy the whole mankind? Because there is no other way to stop everything happening. The humans have to find an own way to stop this all.", he explained calmly.Then he breathed deep. "I do not know if there is something the gods had really done to make you angry. But do not blame that for something they cannot change so easily.", he said to the boy. Then he stopped working. "Would you like to clean a little bit? It will help you having other thoughts.", he said to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Giddings
Son of Goibhniu
Kyle Giddings

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: something that has to be done   something that has to be done I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:16 pm

He put his hands to his head and took a deep breath. "THERE NOT REAL!!! But if they were real than YES! Take the will away from man, screw desitiny! Just fix the world! Because unlike you, I don't think madmes who make a living off killed others should live! I don't think that monsters should still be alive, that they should try to kill us! The gods could fix that with a snap of there finger. THIS is why the don't exsist. But if you want to believe. Maybe you only believe 'cause you need hope in these dark hours. But whatever." He picked up a broom and started helping. "So what does a hunter do, other than... well hunt?" He got really bored quickly, so asked, "hey what kind of music do you like?" He didn't mind cleaning, but it as alittle annoy at times. These were one of those times. "So you never told me why you were cleaning out this place. I love animals, but even I wouldn't volentere for this. You know?" They were slowly making progresse. "Ummm so.... whats up? I just need to do something other than clean. So i've asked you allot of questions. Why not fire away with some of your own?"
Back to top Go down
Alasdair Kigol
Immortal Son of Teutates
Alasdair Kigol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: something that has to be done   something that has to be done I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:29 pm

Alasdair let Kyle finish speaking. "I know that the place is not good. But it would not be good either if nobody has his free will. You could not speak like you do if you had not your free will.", he told the boy. He tried to show him how stupid it was to think about something. "And it is not easy to take the will of only some particular people. You would have to take it from everybody.", he then added.
He had no idea if Kyle was slowly cooling down, but he thought it was a good sign that he started to ask questions again. "We hunters are somethink like the priests of Sucellus. We are also hunters of monsters.", he explained to Kyle. When the boy asked him what kind of music he liked, Alasdair had to think shortly. "I like all kinds of music. Nothing really specific.", he answered. "And I clean this place because I did not liked to stay with the other hunters, doing nothing because everywhere are girls. I also did not liked to do training now. So they have send me to clean the stables.", he told the boy. Then he laughed a little bit. "Somehow I ask me why I have not said I do not want to do that.", he said.
"So, you are from Ireland? How is it there?", was the first question Alasdair asked. It really interested him, that was also a reason why he joined the hunters. He wanted to find out more about the world. But then he had some problems. It was not easy for him to speak with a demi-god about normal things. "What music do you like? What is you favourit TV series?", he than asked further. He really had no idea what to ask.
Back to top Go down
Morrigan
Immortal God
Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: something that has to be done   something that has to be done I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Teutates: God of War and Wealth

Teutates stood before a glowing orb in the center of the castle on the island of Avalon. The other gods were standing around him like they were wondering what he was doing or waiting for him to leave. It made him want to lash out at them and tell them to move along but that would be pointless. He was here for one reason and he'd rather not have Dagda kick him out for telling the other Gods off.

Reaching out his hand Teutates spun the orb demanding that it show him the half-bloods cave camp. It spun pouring out a blinding light as it did so and when it came to a stop it the picture was blurred. Growing from an orb the size of his fist to a sphere that he could walk through the picture cleared. He paused thinking of where this child of his could have been. "The Home Caves." he said. The image wavered focusing in on the Home Caves. He looked though all of them and there was no sign of his child. Anger sparked again but he calmed down thinking of another place.

"The Animal Corral." he said to the sphere again. The image flickered over to the Animal Corral near the wolf pen. There he was, Teutates smirked finally seeing his son. He was talking with another demigod but he didn't care to focus in on that child. He was staring at his son, he didn't know what they were talking about nor did he really care. All he cared about was getting this over with so the other gods would stop staring at him. Reaching his hand into the sphere it brought him down to where he could touch his son's shoulder. An orange hand print of fire appeared on his shoulder, it didn't burn it just felt like a warm ray of sun. As Teutates's hand lingered on his shoulder the fire spread engulfing him in fire. "You are my Son Alasdair Kigol, I'm glade you made it to camp where I could find you." he said his voice echoing through the animal corral. As the fire died down a set of leather armor appeared at Alasdair's feet etched with a Raven with closed wings along with a golden colored sword. He took his hand away and looked one of the Raven's who flew down to Alasdair's new armor and stood there. 'A child of war should always have a Raven.' he thought recalling Morrigan's words after she had created the battle Ravens. He smiled and began to walk away from the Orb which then shrunk. The other gods called out a few congratulations but then continued with their previous conversations.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Giddings
Son of Goibhniu
Kyle Giddings

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: something that has to be done   something that has to be done I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Kyle shook his head. That was all he had to say about the gods, "Whats wrong with girls my friend." He laughed, and peered out of the door. Spotting a few, he smiled. It was the same smile he wore that scremed 'don't trust this kid with ANYTHING that might even have a chance to go BOOM!' "Espically the ones here, there so much.... hotter." He couldn't help commenting on it. "How do you not like training? It's so fun. I mean when you go up against the automaton. I just love it." He smiled, "but yes I do come from Ireland. The accent should tell people that right away." He chuckled, "okay well. I travled the country for a year, protecting me and my friend. I did odd jobs to keep us a float. But I can't say that we didn't see the sights. They were rather interesting, but I wish we could have seen them alittle more. But i made sure we were never somewhere for more than a night."

He chuckled, remmbering a time were they had to get out of a Inn once. Some white wolf type thing was there, it was like what the greesk thought a hell hounds was. He had lit a fire in a pan, and had thrown it at the monster as they escaped. "But I LOVE rock. Three days grace, Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Seether, and Rise Against. Those kinds of people. I like the show Psych and burn Notice. Even on the run I found tiem to watch them. There do funny. Psych is ab, WHAT THE HELL!" He looked as his friend as he was engulfed by fire, that seemed to be coming from the one man. Who had appered. Kyle fell down onto the ground, "wh...wwa?" He couldn'tform a word, in his mind he thought that this was some type of monster. Untill the fire died down, and his friend was alive. Not just alive. But had new things.

Kyle looked at the man, "who, are you?" But than the figure left as soon as he came. Looking like Kyle was about to run away in fright he said. "Th...wa.... god?" he had been wrong. He confusion faded away and he became angry. THERE REAL! Those heartless creedens! They let the world sie as they have front row seats! So.... there my parents? Parent? Whatever?!?!? No! They are no parents of mine! He stood up, and continued to clean. He had said he was going to help but he didn't feel like talking to the boy unless Al started the conversation first. His mind was going wild with curses and insults towards the gods.
Back to top Go down
Alasdair Kigol
Immortal Son of Teutates
Alasdair Kigol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: something that has to be done   something that has to be done I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:21 am

Alasdair listened to what Kyle was telling. He didnot wanted to stop him from telling, so he just waited with the answers till the boy had finished. Exactly at the moment as his new friend started to, yeah, scream, the hunter felt an hand on his shoulder and suddenly he was standing in flames. First he was a little bit shocked, but he did not show it. He turned his head so that he could see the god, who called him his son. The eyes of Alasdair got bigger as he found out who this god is. He wanted to say something to his father, but did not knew what. As his new armour appeared at his feet together with an golden sword, he was really happy. But before he could say anything, a raven also flew to his new things. "Thank you, father.", he said with a strong voice. Then his father went away and Alasdair stood there with Kyle.

Alasdair took his new things and changed fast. The things fitted very well. Then he continued working. He felt that Kyle was not really happy, so he thought he had to begin talking again. "You wanted to know why the other hunters do not want to be with the girls.", he began. "As you said, they are hotter than other girls. That is the big problem. The new hunters feared that they could break their oath, and the elder ones are only used to go away from girls. It is that easy.", he exlpained, hoping to get his friend to other thoughts. "And only training with the hunters is not funny. I know how they fight, I want to fight something else. But I have not done anything without the others since I joined them.", he told Kyle.

Then he thought for a moment what else they could talk about. "You wanted to tell me something about Psych. Please, I want to know something about it.", he said. He really wanted to know what series that is. He had never heared about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: something that has to be done   something that has to be done I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

something that has to be done
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gods Eternal Magik :: The Celtics Mountain :: The Animal Corral-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com