The Gods Eternal Magik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on an idea by Rick Riordan comes a brand new story where The Greek Gods meet The Celtic Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A sunny afternoon?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayley Ash
Daughter of Rhiannon
Hayley Ash

Character sheet
Name: Hayley Ash

A sunny afternoon? Empty
PostSubject: A sunny afternoon?   A sunny afternoon? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:16 pm

Hayley sat on the ground looking around. She didn't know what she wanted to do. Sleep sounded like fun, yet, so did training. So she just sat there, starring into obvivion, thinking about what she should do. Maybe today was a day for just sitting here, and maybe even a little singing. Hayley just didn't know. She did kind of want to be close to Sloan, but that was way out of the question. She wasn't the type to go around stalking people.

Hayley cranned her head up toward the ceiling. The light that was fluttering in felt nice and warm against her exposed arms. There were fourteen places for her to venture off too, and know where of which she could even think to go. Hayley started wondering if she was having mental problems.

"AGH!" Hayley shouted and threw her fists toward the ground in a small fit of rage. It seemed all so worthless to just sit here, but she had no where else to go.

Just then Hayley heard a noise from some where close by her. It was a person, and Hayley blushed. It could be Sloan, or someone she didn't know. And she just completely embrassed herself in front of them. She whipped her head around, her flame colored hair protectively guarding her face as she moved.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Son of Cernunnos
Isaac Garner

Character sheet
Name: Isaac James Garner

A sunny afternoon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny afternoon?   A sunny afternoon? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:59 am

Isaac was out for a jog around the Celtic Camp. Next to him was a wolf he'd summoned to have a chat with. He'd named it Rune, because he'd been learning Viking Runes. He wasn't sure why, but he had been. It seemed important to him. Plus he liked all the symbols, the way the were simple but flowed in his mind. Maybe he shoulod've been a Son of Thor... but no, he was Cernnunnos' child and he liked it. He smiled. "So... Rune, how're the pups?"
The wolf smiled. "Oh, they're fine Sir. Dying to see you, of course."
Isaac nodded. "Excellent, but you don't need to call me Sir."
He nodded. "Of course, Si... Isaac."
The demigod nodded. "You'll get used to it. Now.. shall we head to the cave?"

When they arrived at the Cave Are, he saw a girl with read hair and motioned for the Wolf to stop. He knew this girl. The wolf, being kind of his minion, stopped for him and sat down, paws crossed. Hectar walked over and the girl span around protectively. So much for stealth... So, insteasd, he held up his hands. "Truce. Hayley, it's me Hectar. Don't shoot." A smile crept onto his face. "If you have a gun, that is." He then called, "Rune! Come over her." He heard the padding of paws and knew the wolf had obeyed. He hoped Hayley wouldn't be scared by it... Rune didn't like it was people were scared.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Ash
Daughter of Rhiannon
Hayley Ash

Character sheet

A sunny afternoon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny afternoon?   A sunny afternoon? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:02 pm

It was a boy who approched her, holding up his hands when she spun around to face him. "Truce. Hayley, it's me Hectar. Don't shoot. If you have a gun, that is." He smiled as he spoke, and then called for someone behind him. "Rune! Come over here."

Hayley giggled at the boy. She knew him from somewhere, and he wasn't that bad looking either, but she couldn't place a name on him; even though he had just re-introduced himself, she was half listening. She was so focussed on trying to figure out where she knew him from.

Then Hayley heard a padding of paws, and her heart started pounding. She didn't know what was coming towards her. "Please let it be a cute little puppy," Hayley thought to herself, "please let it be a cute little puppy."

When she saw the wolf approch, she let out a little scream which she instantly covered with her hands.

"Uhm, hi?" Was about all Hayley could manage to say when she had calmed back down.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Son of Cernunnos
Isaac Garner

Character sheet

A sunny afternoon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny afternoon?   A sunny afternoon? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:12 pm

Hayley almost screamed but clamped her hands over her mouth. Isaac almost groaned. He should've seen that happening. He sighed. "He's completely harmless. He's actually a nice guy. I called him Rune..." He spoke a little to the wolf and then turned to her, "He said Hi back." He informed her. She seemed totally nervous. "Seriously, relax, he won't do anything." As though to prove the point, Rune padded over and sat by his feet. "He's a bit of a wimp..." Isaac smiled as Rune snorted at him. Pleasant...
Back to top Go down
Hayley Ash
Daughter of Rhiannon
Hayley Ash

Character sheet

A sunny afternoon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny afternoon?   A sunny afternoon? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:53 am

Hayley saw that the boy sighed slightly and she felt a twinge of guilt.
"He's completely harmless. He's actually a nice guy. I called him Rune..." The boy said, and then turned to the wolf to have a very brief conversation with the wolf. He turned back to Hayley. "He said Hi back."
Hayley was starting to calm down slightly, but she was still nervous about the wolf.
Who in the world would have a wolf as a pet? I didn't even know we were allowed to have pets here...
"Seriously, relax, he won't do anything." The boy said. Barely a second after he said that, the wolf came up to his side only to sit by his feet. "He's a bit of a wimp..." the boy added with a smile as the wolf snorted.
Hayley giggled, enjoying the relationship between loyal beast and his master. She'd always liked large dogs, having had one as a pet for years.
Hayley then stood up and walked towards the wolf. "Rune was it? Mind if I pet him?"
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Son of Cernunnos
Isaac Garner

Character sheet

A sunny afternoon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny afternoon?   A sunny afternoon? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:12 am

Isaac smiled at Hayley asking if she could pet him. He turned to Rune who sniffled at him for a bit, which translated as, Don't see why not... Especially if it'll help you. Isaac sighed. "He says he doesn't see why not... so that's a yes." He smiled and ruffled Rune's fur along his side. He barked slightly and wiggled a bit, making the Son of Cernunnos giggle a little. "He's brilliant..." He muttered not to anyone imparticular. He couldn't communicate with any other wolves that he'd met, but he could call on them for company. He wasn't sure why, though. He couldn't think of any other animals he could talk to apart from one very boring crow. He didn't much count that. After all, it hadn't even much ot a conversationist, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Ash
Daughter of Rhiannon
Hayley Ash

Character sheet

A sunny afternoon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny afternoon?   A sunny afternoon? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:20 pm

The dog sniffed at the boy, and they had some secret agreement in which Hayley was allowed to pet the dog.
"He says he doesn't see why not... so that's a yes." The boy said, which was quickly then followed by a smile from the boy and barking and wiggling from the dog. The dog's wiggles and barks prompted giggles from the boy, and Hayley too giggled.
"Cute doggy...looks so warm and sweet...smart too..." Hayley thought as she bent down to pet the dog. She ruffled his ears and rubbed his coat.
"He's brilliant..." The boy muttered, and hearing him say that Hayley glanced up at the boy.
"His name is Rune, right? Cute name. He seems sweet."
Hayley sat down on the ground, being her knees were getting sore from kneeling on the ground.
"You seem close to Rune. Have you two been together long?" She looked up at him with a questioning look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Son of Cernunnos
Isaac Garner

Character sheet

A sunny afternoon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny afternoon?   A sunny afternoon? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:35 pm

Isaac nodded. "Yeah... I know there's us, the Celts, and the Greeks on the other side, but no Norse. So, naturally, I wanted the balance; I named him after the writing of the Norse people. He likes it... And anyway, I like the symbols. They flow nicely, and I can read them decently well. It's a bit of a hobby of mine, ancient languages. They intrigue me."
As to the other question, he replied, "Oh... Well, not very long. Only about a week. I can talk to some animals, see, my Father being Cernunnos, so I found Rune. I can talk to Crows, normally, nearly all of them. There are so many... They're really good spies. I get to know the going ons around Camp thanks to them." He winked. "Pretty good, I know what everyone's been up to." He grinned playfully. "Bet you can't do that, daughter of Rhiannon. No spying for you!"
Back to top Go down
Hayley Ash
Daughter of Rhiannon
Hayley Ash

Character sheet

A sunny afternoon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny afternoon?   A sunny afternoon? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:13 pm

"Yeah... I know there's us, the Celts, and the Greeks on the other side, but no Norse. So, naturally, I wanted the balance; I named him after the writing of the Norse people. He likes it... And anyway, I like the symbols. They flow nicely, and I can read them decently well. It's a bit of a hobby of mine, ancient languages. They intrigue me." The boy said.

Hayley was intrigued. She'd never heard of the Norse. At most she'd heard of Thor and his mighty hammer, but that was all thanks to comic books.

Then he continued on."Oh... Well, not very long. Only about a week. I can talk to some animals, see, my Father being Cernunnos, so I found Rune. I can talk to Crows, normally, nearly all of them. There are so many... They're really good spies. I get to know the going ons around Camp thanks to them." He winked at Hayley. "Pretty good, I know what everyone's been up to." Then he grinned playfully at her. "Bet you can't do that, daughter of Rhiannon. No spying for you!" Hayley was blushing madly now.

"N-no. I d-don't think I can d-do anything l-like t-that..." Hayley stumbled over her words.

'S-so, what's it like t-talking to Rune...and the Crows...? Hayley managed to say through her embarrassment. Never before had she been winked at...except by that thing she was forced to call her step-mother.

Hayley stood up and looked at the boy, still blushing madly, but regaining composer.

"You know, I don't even know what my powers are..." Hayley said, staring the boy straight in the eyes, feeling slight pity for her self and jealousy for the boy.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Son of Cernunnos
Isaac Garner

Character sheet

A sunny afternoon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny afternoon?   A sunny afternoon? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:53 pm

Isaac smirked, noticing her blushing and stuttering. Did she like him? Or was she, rather far-fetched, even a little bit frightened? However, he couldn't stop himself. He had to try this out. "Oh, it's loads of fun. The know so much, it's like actually having a good teacher. Unlikely, right?" He smiled even more. It was fun now that she was stuttering. However, soon enough she stopped, which put a slight damper on his joy. But he jumped up as soon as se mentioned that she didn't know that her powers were. "You don't know your powers?" He was grinning now. "Challenge accepted. Let's find out what you can do, Hayley!"

"Now, let me see..." Isaac pondered for a moment. He was soon pacing. "Right, so it's Rhiannon. She's the moon goddess, right? Um... Not sure about that. Maybe you can see in the dark or something? What else though? She's goddess of the arts, right?" His voice went posh when he said 'arts', but it always did this so he continued. "So maybe you can play instruments dead well, and you can be all artsy fartsy, all that shizzle. I don't really know that much about her, though... Did she have a horse or something? Maybe you can talk to the horses." He smiled normally again. He was officially on a roll.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Ash
Daughter of Rhiannon
Hayley Ash

Character sheet

A sunny afternoon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny afternoon?   A sunny afternoon? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:47 pm

"Oh, it's loads of fun. The know so much, it's like actually having a good teacher. Unlikely, right?" The boy said, and Hayley couldn't tell if he was starting to toy with her or not. She decided though that he was too kind for something like that. After all, he did let her pet Rune.

"R-right.." She managed to mumble, blushing yet again.

"You don't know your powers?" He was grinning some-what wildly as a great idea hit him. "Challenge accepted. Let's find out what you can do, Hayley!"

"What?!" Hayley shouted. She was blushing like mad, and she couldn't help it. Something about this boy made her heart beat a little faster, and she stuttered like crazy. Worse than she normally does in typical situations.

"Now, let me see..." He started but then paused to think. Hayley just looked up at him with a slightly, blank and stupid look upon her face. "Right, so it's Rhiannon. She's the moon goddess, right? Um... Not sure about that. Maybe you can see in the dark or something? What else though? She's goddess of the arts, right?" He added a little accent to the word arts, something he seemed used to doing. "So maybe you can play instruments dead well, and you can be all artsy fartsy, all that shizzle. I don't really know that much about her, though... Did she have a horse or something? Maybe you can talk to the horses." Hayely giggled at his word choices, and was glad that he was smiling like normal again and not like some mad-scientist with a manic plan to bring some frightening creature to life with lightening.

"I d-don't know much a-about her myself..." Hayley said with a mixture of stutters and laughter. She was really enjoying herself, much to her surprise. "I think I was able to play the trumpet back in elementrary school...if that counts for anything. She giggled again, and then looked up at the boy.

"So, what do you think?" She asked him with a hint of pleading and a dash of teasing in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A sunny afternoon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny afternoon?   A sunny afternoon? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sunny afternoon?
Page 1 of 1